• Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections
    If you received any email in SPAM - Mark it as Not SPAM.

Just Found Out Warezbb Is Back!

darthwill

Registered
I just typed in warezbb to see if maybe it was back up again and it was . I was a member from 2009 until the sight went down two or three years ago or maybe it was longer. I don't know maybe it has been back up for a while since I gave up trying a long time ago. I can't remember what my level was, but I was getting up there, but I had to re-register this time, so I guess I have to start all over again. Anyway, so stoked to see it is back up again.

Captain

Staff member
I just typed in warezbb to see if maybe it was back up again and it was . I was a member from 2009 until the sight went down two or three years ago or maybe it was longer. I don't know maybe it has been back up for a while since I gave up trying a long time ago. I can't remember what my level was, but I was getting up there, but I had to re-register this time, so I guess I have to start all over again. Anyway, so stoked to see it is back up again.
Hi,

hope you are doing well, Welcome to Ship again. You can upgrade your level from VIP tab.
But its not free anymore.You gotta have a premium account to see any of the links.
Its is both, You should read about Subscription mode on help pages before any opinion :)